We Put the Brakes on Guesswork
Brake Experts For Over 30 Years
When it comes to vehicle safety, nothing is more critical than maintaining your brakes in good working order. Same-day brake service and repairs, done right the first time, are only part of the job for Les Schwab® technicians. They’ll explain what needs to be serviced and why, in terms you’ll understand.
Free Brake Checks And Repair Estimates
A thorough inspection is always our first step in giving the right advice on what’s wrong with your brakes. We start here because
- every vehicle’s brakes wear differently,
- there are many reasons a brake system may not be working properly, and
- cost estimates on brake jobs aren’t accurate without an inspection.
Following the inspection—free for most vehicles—we provide a free estimate on any recommended repairs. You know the true costs involved before having your car worked on.
Give us a call to find out more, or stop in at the nearest Les Schwab Tire Center®.
Disc Brake Repair and Services
- Install quality brake pads and remanufactured calipers
- Resurface rotors
- Replace brake fluid
- Repack wheel bearings and install new front seals (when serviceable)
- Adjust brake components
Drum Brake Repair and Services
- Install new brake shoes
- Install new wheel cylinders
- Replace drum hardware
- Resurface drums
- Adjust parking brake